Warehouse Manager Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Real Estate - Singapore - 45 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced Warehouse Manager to organize and oversee the daily operations of the warehouse in Singapore. The successful candidate will ensure that our operations are well-coordinated and productive. As a Warehouse Manager, your role revolves around setting up and implementing SOPs, and coaching the warehouse team to be operationally efficient.
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
- Coordinate the end-to-end warehouse processes, from inbound management to stock handling, storing, and order dispatching on a timely basis
- Responsible for steering the warehouse operations to the agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Proactively recommend and implement operational goals, objectives and process improvements
- Manage Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) procedures to ensure department compliance with regulations by performing periodic safety & health risk assessment
- Allocate resources to ensure optimal efficiency (scheduling)
- Ensure periodical stock takes are carried out and noted down accurately
- Effectively ensure that the implementation of policies, procedures and work standards are met
- Coordinate periodic maintenance of the facilities and escalate any malfunction to the Realty Facility Manager
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and workplace safety
- At least 2 years of proven experience in warehouse management
- In depth knowledge of operations and first principles (e.g. supply chain, customer service, JIT, Six Sigma etc.)
- Knowledge of industry’s local legislation
- Working knowledge of performance/operation metrics
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Outstanding communication and people skills
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/3123a3a11