Walk-in Interviews: Service Crew!! Full-time Job2 years ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 878 views
"There is no love sincerer than the love of food" -George Bernard-
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
Come and join us for the walk-in interview sessions:
Date: 22nd November 2019 (Friday) - 29th November 2019 (Friday)
Time: 10am -12pm & 2pm -5pm
Address: 143 Cecil Street GB Building #26-01 Singapore 069542
Note(s): Please call 97284656 (Shini) upon arrival
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the region, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Service Crew to join our fast-growing team here in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor as well as a strong team player – comfortable working independently, supporting a team, and working closely with the management team to drive the country’s business forward.
This exciting role will be supporting a growing specialty store focused on providing high-quality and innovative experiences to our customers in Singapore.
- Handle daily operations activities (hands-on) such as opening the outlet, cashiering, kitchen duties, making drinks and closing activities
- Attend to walk-in customers promptly with a positive attitude and a focus on exceeding expectations
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness in the workspace, and ensure all quality standards are understood and followed
- Assist in stock taking/recording and making sure that product quality standards are met and exceeded, and to ensure loss and waste is kept to a minimum
- Other ad-hoc duties as tasked
What we are looking for:
- Friendly, efficient and customer service oriented
- Committed to learn and grow with foodpanda
- Independent and able to multi-task
- Able to work all shifts &/or weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays (when required)
- 5 days work week
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company