Vendor Services Manager Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Business Development - Singapore - 39 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
Foodpanda is looking for an outstanding Vendor Services Executive with a passion for delivering benefits to the F&B industry via our digital platform, Panda Partners. By securing benefits and services, restaurant partners will benefit from exclusive deals as a reward for being a foodpanda partner. Additionally, through education and in-house content creation, the Vendor Services Executive will be a key driver in building a knowledge base for the entire F&B industry in Singapore.
- Own the Panda Partners portal, ensuring a user-friendly layout while maintaining foodpanda’s core design elements
- Implement creative marketing strategies to increase traffic to Panda Partners
- Create content and collaborate with content creators to build the Panda Partners blog
- Business Development
- To increase the quantity and quality of Panda Partners benefits
- Complete ownership of the Business Development process, from generating new leads, to meeting service providers and securing attractive deals
- Identify categories that are most important to restaurant partners
- Build long term relationships with service providers for collaborative opportunities beyond their services (e.g panda events, better exclusive discounts)
- Supply Chain Efficiencies
- Leverage foodpanda’s scale to obtain supply chain efficiencies to be passed on to our restaurant partners
- Build the Panda Partners webshop, where restaurant partners may purchase high-quality packaging and delivery-relevant materials
- Commercial Projects
- Work with the Commercial teams to implement beneficial programs and educational tools for restaurant partners
- Diploma in relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a client-facing role
- At least 1 year of experience with digital marketing strategies for eCommerce brands (B2B)
- A highly structured and disciplined individual who can drive growth and usage
- A keen sense for the needs of the F&B business, and how foodpanda can bridge these needs
What Do We Offer?
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/bd9d7b841