UI/UX Designer Full-time Job1 month ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 127 views
- Assist in the current prototyping and development of various features on the Jala application and platform
- Prepare, design and develop content for the purposes of maintaining the UI library
- Engage with the Jala Team to garner feedback for design review & improvement
- Work alongside the Product Manager to capture, plan and execute improvements with the Development Team
- Communicate design ideas and deliver graphic assets for live digital products to Development Team
- Plan and execute both qualitative and quantitative user research to understand real use cases
- Conduct usability testing to detect and minimise friction in existing features
- A polytechnic diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics, Design or other related accreditation in the sector.
- At least 1 year of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma or other UX design software.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively develop solutions around the current challenges faced by users on the platform.
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to the product team (and wider team).
- Previous product design, product management, engineering experience or experience working on product at a startup .
- Good copywriting and editing skills.
- Proficiency with graphic software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
Jala is an online platform that helps organizations and individuals translate their documents for free. Powered by advanced machine learning and aided by a caring community, Jala provides access to quality translation services to those who need it.