UI/UX Designer Full-time Job8 months ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 301 views
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX expert who always loves to push the conventional boundaries in design and development to join our team. From day one, you'll dive right into our fast-paced environment, working hard to create an unsurpassed user experience.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in experience design with proven track record.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Creative, adaptive, curious, self-learner, motivated to grow personally and professionally.
- Outstanding Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign skills.
- Strong visualizing, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Team management experience.
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences.
- Ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on design.
- Ability to analyse customer requirements and create designs from rough wireframes.
- Good understanding of developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design user interfaces for web, tablet, and mobile experiences.
- Mock up new user experiences, build wireframes, and effectively communicate thought processes using tools.
- Work with existing applications and determine viable updates for user experience design.
- Work with internal partners to develop realistic creative & technical solutions based on the needs of the business.
- Update existing website content and create new themes, layouts, and landing pages.
- Participate in developing the company's UX/UI design standards and guidelines.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging web technologies and designing for multiple devices.
- Prioritize and work on several projects.
- React quickly to changing requirements driven by enterprise needs.