Talent Acquisition Executive Full-time Job2 months ago - Human Resources - Singapore - 80 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Executive for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
About the job:
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Human Resource Manager. As a Talent Acquisition Executive, you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates.
- Accountable for sourcing and recruiting roles across the organisation
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process, including implementing diverse recruitment strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing and leveraging proactive recruitment channels, posting of jobs on relevant job portals, supporting facilitating of interviews and candidate selection
- Provide day-to-day support on recruiting process and administer the requisition hiring activities on Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Deliver an amazing and positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Perform recruitment data collection and analysis
- Any other HR/Recruitment projects as assigned
- People is your passion!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 3-5 years of relevant recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, dynamic and engaging, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated strengths in recruitment and selection processes with knowledge of Singapore’s labour law
- Enjoy working in a vibrant and fast-paced environment
- Excellent with time and task management skills
- Able to prioritise under deadline pressure
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
What We Offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/4e097e591