Supply Chain Analyst Full-time Job4 months ago - Transportation & Logistics - Singapore - 188 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a self-driven Supply Chain Analyst who will be responsible for demand planning activities within foodpanda’s New Verticals team. Core responsibilities revolves around strategizing demand planning processes.
About the role:
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for both demand management and inventory planning to ensure supply of inventory is in place to satisfy business requirements.
- Develop the consensus forecast for the business unit, based on statistical forecast and sales & marketing activities (promotions, phase in/phase out, new launches, dis continuations)
- Analyse and highlight business risk and opportunity to stakeholders and jointly propose appropriate mitigation plans
- Define order volumes based on adjusted aggregated store demand, available inventory and sell-out rate
- To create long-term demand forecast by taking into account fluctuations (e.g. promotional activities, seasonality)
- Share forecast information with logistics and marketing departments
- Develop and prepare monthly forecasting files, S&OP, and KPI report
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field of studies
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in supply chain planning, implementation, and end-to-end supply chain management (e.g., scheduling, warehousing, fulfillment, reverse logistics)
- Experience managing collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment processes with retailers (managing regional sell-in, sell-through, and sell-out demand forecasting and inventory allocation throughout product life cycle)
- Analytical with ability to work with large amounts of data to discover patterns and trends and to form conclusions based on findings
- Ability to manage complexity and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Prior working experience in FMCG/grocery retailers will be an added advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please directly apply via link here: https://grnh.se/3775e28e1