Mount Studio is looking for a Full Time Photo Studio Manager who will also be our Studio Photographer. You need to be organized, responsible for your work, be able to work independently with some guidance and be able to meet deadlines. You can expect flexible working hours as schedule will be mainly based on Studio Bookings and Studio Shoots.
- Handle Operations of the Photo Studio; Studio Bookings, Manage and Maintain Studio Equipment and Cleanliness (Its not all bed and roses. A little OCD is good.)
- Assist Co-Founder on Studio and Outdoor Shoots
- Photo Retouching
- Studio Photography (Family, Corporate Portraits, Resume, Ecommerce, Product)
- Light Paperwork, Scheduling of Studio Bookings & Emails
- Social Media Updates
- Professional Studio Photography Portfolio (Show us what you are capable of doing!)
- Marketing Background is a plus
- Good in Adobe Photoshop
- Good Command of English
- Positive Attitude
- Willing to Learn
- Approachable and Friendly Disposition
- Good Time Management and able to meet Deadlines
- Work hours are based on Duty Roster
- Willing to work on Weekends and Public Holidays
You will be given the opportunity to grow and hone your skills as a studio photographer as well as be taught lighting and retouching skills.
Please only email your Resume with Portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.