Strategic Partnerships Manager Full-time Job2 months ago - Financial Services - Singapore - 162 views
- Conducting market research of regional insurers for strategic whitelabel partnerships.
- Prospect and generate high quality leads with the insurance companies.
- Develop net new business leads through account-based marketing, networking and prospecting.
- Identifying integration and strategic alignment opportunities that allow partnerships to thrive
- Build out a strategic territory plan, prospect, and manage a full sales cycle.
- Conduct in-person presentations and product demos, at many levels, with many stakeholders in an organisation.
- Negotiate terms and close business
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Inspire teams with your crazy – practical yet realistic – ideas.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative in successfully driving partnerships.
- 1-3 years experience in banking sales or insurance advisors are welcome to apply
- A great communicator and presenter with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and spoken ability in English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- A passion for making onerous processes simple and quick
- Process-oriented thinking with strong problem-solving skills and a creative mind that loves to solve challenges
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Startup mindset, willingness to work as a team
- Goal and performance-driven
- Hunger to learn more, customer driven and
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Strategic Partnerships Associate
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal offers personal insurance such as travel, personal accident, motor insurance and business insurance such as group employee benefits, cybersecurity, directors liability insurance. PolicyPal enables you to buy insurance instantly at affordable premiums with rewards points. Moving forward, the company plans on adding further lines of insurance and using our blockchain technology to provide proof of insurance and automated claims process.