Strategic Partnership Associate Full-time Job3 months ago - Business Development - Singapore - 78 views
- Reviewing the market for potential partnerships and evaluating opportunities, and then communicating the business case to senior stakeholders to gain their buy in and support.
- Initiating new partnership discussions and finding your way to the key decision-makers in the target partner’s business
- Creating commercial proposals and defining a value proposition that will deliver significant ROI for PAL Network and the partners
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts with new partners
- Working with other internal PAL Network teams, including Product, Tech and Operations to oversee the implementation of new partnerships
- Account management of partners, including building effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Managing communications with each partner
- Handling product and customer queries received from partner staff
- Liaising with PAL Network marketing team to coordinate and deliver joint marketing activity with our partners
- Tracking, analysing and managing the performance of each partnership
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal offers personal insurance such as travel, personal accident, motor insurance and business insurance such as group employee benefits, cybersecurity, directors liability insurance. PolicyPal enables you to buy insurance instantly at affordable premiums with rewards points. Moving forward, the company plans on adding further lines of insurance and using our blockchain technology to provide proof of insurance and automated claims process.