Strategic Partnership Associate Full-time Job1 month ago - Business Development - Singapore - 39 views
- Reviewing the market for potential partnerships and evaluating opportunities, and then communicating the business case to senior stakeholders to gain their buy in and support.
- Initiating new partnership discussions and finding your way to the key decision-makers in the target partner’s business
- Creating commercial proposals and defining a value proposition that will deliver significant ROI for PAL Network and the partners
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts with new partners
- Working with other internal PAL Network teams, including Product, Tech and Operations to oversee the implementation of new partnerships
- Account management of partners, including building effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Managing communications with each partner
- Handling product and customer queries received from partner staff
- Liaising with PAL Network marketing team to coordinate and deliver joint marketing activity with our partners
- Tracking, analysing and managing the performance of each partnership
PAL Network aims to harness the advancements in the field of blockchain technology to bridge the gap between consumers and insurance providers by providing a new level of accessibility to the insurance ecosystem via peer-to-peer mutual aid insurance.