Software Engineer (Front End) Full-time Job11 months ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 568 views
We're interested to work with talented developers who would like the flexibility of a short-term assignment while also open to the possibilty of a full-time role after. Assignment is for 2 months with option to convert to a full-time position after. We're also open if you would like to go full-time from the get-go.
You will work on our flagship Edutech product - ArcLab Nano Learning Builder. We've gone through 3 major prototype iterations, so everything is quite well-specced out. Your job is to bring make the platform better & better.
Upon joining, you will:
- Roll up your sleeves and get coding as we continue to grow the team
- Design modularly and document well so new team members can hit the ground running
- Ensure product quality is maintained even as more members start to contribute
Here's what we're looking for:
- Clarity of thought in dealing with big problems
- Understanding of full web technology stack and 3rd party API integration
- Good knowledge of latest web standards, cross-browser and platform compatibility
- (as a plus) Familiarity with flavour-of-the-day front-end web frameworks (React, Vue, the Angulars) and whatever hot tools NPM is serving up a lot of recently
- A desire to help the world learn better
- A very healthy curiosity
- An eagerness to understand how things around you work, even if that sometimes means breaking things in the process
- Team-spirit, humility and a desire to learn and stand up for what's right
If this is you, and you'd like to work with us, get familiar with ArcLab and show us what you can do.
Go to ArcLab, and build a nano learning module all about yourself. Then send it to us via your unique web-link. Include contact details (your website works best!) so we can get back to you. We're waiting to hear from you!