Software Engineer Full-time Job10 months ago - Engineering - Singapore - 334 views
CoNEX offers a fast-paced start-up life in developing innovative holistic solutions for healthcare. With CoNEX, you get the chance to experience working directly with stakeholders in hospitals, nursing homes both locally and abroad. It widens the exposure to direct industry exposure, designing and developing systems that are implemented straight away. With exciting business opportunities, you get to travel overseas to places from Thailand to Australia and beyond, and see your work get deployed.
The software engineering position atCoNEX is designed to give new engineers exposure to multiple engineering challenges and software languages. You will get exposure to a variety of impactful projects from day one. You will be asked to contribute in a meaningful way from the minute you fire-up your laptop and sync up with our engineering team.
At CoNEX, whilst we are building products, we are more focused on building long-term relationships with our customers and stakeholders. This means understanding their needs and going the extra mile to listen, advise and build the best products that will improve healthcare systems for our customers. Our philosophy is that if we can, we will. And that is why customers such as public hospitals place a lot of trust in us and our systems, to help them provide quality care for their patients and clients.
Visit our website www.conex-systems.com to learn more about how we are making a difference in healthcare today.
We are actively growing our team due to successful launch of our products. From designing user interface to working on novel image processing techniques, there will be lots of research and development required, and ample learning opportunities for all of us to grow together. We are now hiring candidates with experience of interest in any of the following:
(a) Application development and hardware/software integration
(b) Image processing
(c) Machine learning
- You love to participate in exploratory, engaging and exciting discussions with customers to design breath-taking software solutions
- Like to get your hands dirty designing and building innovative solutions that meet real-life application problems
- Enthusiastic and driven to investigate, analyse and integrate new technologies
- Approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you’re building
- Able to see the big picture, understanding how the code you write interacts with systems and services, both internally and externally
We are not a conventional software development firm, as such we do not have boring job descriptions and requirements. Instead if you are excited about learning more about this opportunity, we will be equally excited to speak to you!
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Computer Studies /Engineering or equivalent, or if you have relevant experience in building all kinds of software applications
- Good knowledge in programming languages like C/C++/C#, Python orJava etc.
- Some knowledge in mobile application development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to articulate/show your portfolio of applications built
- Passion for problem-solving, exploring and learning new languages and drive to churn out solutions
PreSAGE, which means a sign or warning of an imminent event, provides continuous monitoring to predict and prevent bed-exit, raising timely alarms for nurses to intervene.
PreSAGE is a healthcare technology solution designed and developed in-house, by a team comprising of dedicated nurses and magnificent engineers, using state-of-the-art image processing techniques and deep understanding of nursing operations, PreSAGE is the only solution that works.
Talk to us today, and make a difference in providing the best patient safety for your hospital.