Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts , innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Graduation/Post-graduation degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Java collections and data structures
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) is an advantage
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge in JHipster would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of agile software development processes.