Senior Software Developer (Back-end/Full-stack) Full-time Job2 months ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 235 views
- Develop backend Restful API for financial applications/tools using Django Python framework to help investors build, customise and analyse their investment assets.
- Write well-written logic code to optimize investment portfolio or planning long-term investment. (basic maximize/minimize problems in mathematic)
- Building loosely coupled system which consists of many services/components and deploys these services to AWS infrastructure.
- Work with different teams (in multiple regions) and follow Agile development processes.
- 4+ years of experience in web development with strong knowledge of Linux ecosystem, Agile, Git, working with CI/CD pipeline development process.
- Min 3+ year of experience in Python programming and Django with Django Rest Framework to build RESTful API backend.
- Having 2+ year of experience with one of Single Page Application front-end technology (Angular/React) and have the ability to customise HTML5 and CSS template.
- Experienced with Postgres RDBMS, NumPy, SciPy, CVXOPT, celery, wkhtmltopdf, nginx, AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Have basic dev-ops skill and a good understanding of server side technologies (bash, SSH, Docker container, microservices, OAuth, JWT, AES encryption, etc ..)
- Strong mathematic skill or having finance knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with Test Automation Tools and Unit Testing frameworks.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Comfortable working with existing code and also writing code from scratch.
- Team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor/Master graduated in Computer Science related fields.
The successful incumbent will have ample opportunity for broad exposure across the company and with clients in various geographies. We are looking for a multi-tasker who appreciates the rewards and understands the pressures of working in a startup.
Send us your resumes to email@example.com
We are looking to add senior full stack python developer to our team of engineers as they build and customize and launch products the BENTO platform.