Senior Associate - Operations Full-time Job2 months ago - Financial Services - Singapore - 153 views
Helicap (http://heli-cap.com/) is a fast-growing FinTech start-up based in Singapore. We are agnostic super-lenders, and we provide Helicap investors access to a portfolio of USD loans with double digit returns. Our goal is to fill a consumer and corporate credit gap that banks are unable to serve, by providing lending capital to 200 million under-served people through our close partnerships with a curated list of 300 platform partners in Southeast Asia& Australia.
Established at the start of 2018, the company has successfully raised more than US$1.5 million in its seed round and US$5 million for Pre-Series A - one of the largest for a FinTech startup in Asia.
Helicap is looking for a Senior Associate - Operations that will be a key member of the operations team which will support data management.You will also be required to perform AML/KYC due diligence, as well as assist in client and regulatory reporting.
· Maintain portfolio accounting
· Ensure all fund accounting is performed in accordance with policies & procedures
· Review new client profiles prior to account opening and ensure compliance with MAS regulations
· Coordinate with clients on the collection of the KYC documents/information
· Ensure validity and accuracy of client information and client documentation
· Review regulatory reporting requirements to ensure compliance with regulation in each jurisdiction
· Degree holder, with a major in accounting or finance
· 1-3 years of experience in fund operations, preferably in a bank or financial institution
· Highly organized with attention to detail
· Positive professional attitude
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Experience working in a compliance role or credit fund is a bonus
· Singapore citizen or PR preferred
The successful candidate will join a fast-growing company that is a pioneer in its field in Southeast Asia and Australia. Stock options available.
If you have a successful track record of building a system and enjoy working in a start-up culture, we’d love to hear from you.Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject title “Senior Associate Operations_FirstName_LastName”.