Senior Accountant Full-time Job3 months ago - Financial Services - Singapore - 107 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Senior Accountant to support the finance team with the expansion off new business units. If you are looking for a place where you get to set-up and manage accounting processes from the first lunch of a business, then this may be the place for you!
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Finance Manager.
- Manage full set of accounts and take responsibility for month end closing to ensure accurate and timely reporting (accounts include a complex retail inventory management)
- Manage a complex retail inventory accounting, including 1000+ SKUs covering multiple locations
- Set-up policies for inventory management systems and design processes to ensure inventory movements are captured correctly in the financial systems
- Lead all accounting processes from the start of incorporation of new entity such as implementing and documenting new accounting processes and reporting guidelines
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization to understand the business and use this knowledge in daily finance operations
- Implement SAP system for book-keeping/support with data migration to SAP S/4HANA application
- Manage year-end audit and liaise with external advisors when necessary
- Ensure compliance to group accounting policies, audit, tax and other statutory requirements
- Manage various financial topics and provide ad-hoc support to the finance or new business teams
- 6 years of experience in finance/accounting preferably from audit firm/inhouse role
- CIMA/ACCA/CPA/ACA qualifications are required
- Highly proficient in advanced Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, vLookups etc.) & SAP system
- Prior working experience in retail/supermarket industries will be an advantage
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and employs a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/f8ad9b281