Sales Support Agent/Intern (3 to 6 months) Contract Job2 months ago - Business Development - Singapore - 79 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Sales Support Agent/Intern for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
About the job:
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Sales Support Manager. The successful candidate will excel in identifying potential restaurants and prospective clients (FMCG brands, distributors).
- Setup automated tracking and reporting to spot all the new trending restaurants/prospective clients from multiple sources (blogs, instagram, restaurant discovery websites, etc.)
- Building and updating target lists for sales, identifying the priority restaurants/prospective clients in line with the strategy of the company
- Constantly challenge and reassess the list of priorities to ensure foodpanda always has the best restaurants/new verticals in each area
- Govern and maintain Salesforce processes
- Lead Salesforce-related improvement projects
- Gathering intelligence on competitors and producing analysis out of that research
- Salesforce experience highly valuable
- Experience in the FMCG industry a plus!
- Proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Analytical, number-oriented, attention to details and strong organisational skills
- Thrives in fast-paced environment and able to make quick, assertive decisions
- Independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Must possess at least a Diploma
- Lover of food is a must!
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve
- Tasty Thursdays!
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company