Sales Support Agent/Intern (3 months) Contract Job10 months ago - Business Development - Singapore - 822 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Sales Support Agent/Intern for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
About the role:
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Head of Sales.
- Work closely with telesales team to process Vendors’ applications
- Responsible to maintain data hygiene within CRM tool (eg: sales force based on telesales agents’ status updates on the respective accounts)
- Work closely with the Vendor on boarding team to ensure smooth on boarding and activation of accounts signed
- Support Head of Sales in preparing reports or any other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Highly communicative with a pleasant personality
- Proactive and self-motivated individual who enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Strong project management, independent worker who is highly adaptable
- Proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel skills
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/b9bd08401