Sales Application Engineer/Executive Full-time Job6 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - Singapore - 247 views
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Providing product demonstration and technical training.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Travelling overseas for work may be required
- Diploma in Engineering or Business
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Preferably with some sales or engineering background
NDR Medical Technology Pte. Ltd, is a medtech start-up that develops surgical robotics known as Automated Needle Targeting (ANT) to assist surgeons during minimally invasive surgery. Driven by Artificial Intelligence and Medical Image Processing to automate the needle targeting procedure resulting in an overall improvement to the clinical outcome, reduces radiation exposure and overall operation time. ANT will ensure surgeons of all experiences to be able to perform complex and high-risk surgery with ease.