Sales Adviser - Life Insurance Full-time Job5 months ago - Financial Services - Singapore - 450 views
PolicyPal is your partner for financial planning, a free digital management platform providing personalised financial review and action plan to help you reach financial freedom.
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal is an insurance platform that helps people make the right choice for their financial needs and rewards them with lower insurance premiums through predictive analytics. PolicyPal connects advisers across different insurers and empowers advisers with everything they need to provide financial advice to consumers - from quotations, marketing, customer service to data analytics. With over 50,000 consumers on the platform, PolicyPal is building technology to transform protection and financial services for consumers, advisers and insurers across the entire insurance industry.
- Supported with our training programme, you will be the expert on life insurance and insurance products. Onboard new life insurance customers into our application & underwriting process.
- Provide omni-channel support to our customers with your best knowledge and efficiency.
- Communicate professionally with customers through various channels, including phone, email, chat, and WhatsApp.
- Learn and practice consultative selling techniques to ensure we pair customers with the most appropriate products for their unique needs.
- Communicate and engage customers at different touch points along the journey.
- Working with other teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Meet quality standards and KPIs in your daily work.
- Provide actionable feedback from customers to other teams to improve the onboarding process and product.
This role will give you opportunity to:
- Receive basic salary with commission. Sky is the limit for this sales position.
- Grow alongside a company shaking up a traditional industry.
- Learn about financial planning and move to regional team.
- At least 21 years old.
- Possess professional and effective communication skills.
- A go-getter attitude, passion for helping customers, and effective problem-solving skills
- Be a team player with a competitive drive; you enjoy being a part of a team but you also value being the best.
- Unrelenting desire to improve professionally and personally.
- Even better if you have life insurance sales experience with any financial institution.
If you are excited to be part of our innovative digital direct insurance broker team, email your resume to email@example.com today!