Realty Facility Manager Full-time Job2 months ago - Real Estate - Singapore - 56 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a resourceful and skilled Realty Facility Manager who will be responsible for construction processes and warehouse facility management to join our team. The ideal candidate will be managing real estate legal matters and construction phase of the warehouse.
About the role:
As a Realty Facility Manager, your role revolves around facility management, contract negotiations, and liaison with authorities, landlords and agencies.
- Research and evaluate real estate opportunities to ensure best locations for our warehouse network
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with real estate agencies, landlords and contractors
- Point of contact for all the real estate legal matters, including reviewing of tenancy agreements and contract negotiations
- Analyse the performance of existing store portfolios and proactively take actions to renegotiate leases, renewals, extensions, and terminations where appropriate
- Provide support for store opening activities
- Work through conceptual design with architects and designers related to a capital project
- Responsible for monitoring and executing refurbishment of selected locations
- Conduct inspections and safety checks during the project progression phase to ensure all the activities are in compliance with regulations and legislation of authorities
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in expanding warehouse networks
- Extensive understanding of commercial real estate, regulations and licensing processes is a must
- Contract deal point negotiation skills and techniques with strong command of the industry terminologies
- Ability to manage complexity and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Positive attitude with strong personal and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/c787b8b91