R&D Technician Part-time Job6 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - Singapore - 120 views
NephTech is a dynamic and forward looking company, with a driven and passionate team to bring the technology to success in order to alleviate the crippling healthcare expenditures for kidney disease. The candidate can look forward to a flat structure and implement new initiatives, bringing ideation to fruition through design thinking and discursive approach.
● Responsibilities are R&D, mainly mechanical in nature with some electronics.
● Strong prototyping ability. Able to independently problem solve challenges.
● Good soldering skills
● Experience with working with silicone.
● Familiar with hand tools and typical shop equipment.
● Able to work with adhesives (UV cure, heat cure epoxies,cyanoacrylates)
● Machining and CAD (solidworks) skill a plus.
● Experience in working in a medical device company.
Work Experience Requirements
● Relevant Engineering diploma such as Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering or
● Requires a minimum of 2 years experience.