Product Specialist (Restaurant and Logistics) Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Transportation & Logistics - Singapore - 24 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a Product Specialist, to support our growing regional Product team in Singapore as part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
As a Restaurant Experience & Logistics Product Specialist for the platform, you will be an extension of the Singapore APAC product team in Singapore. You will be a leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across various teams and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions. In this role, you will be responsible to bring local market insights to the regional and central product team. In addition, you will help to shape pragmatic solutions that solve local problems and can also benefit the global platform. This entails supporting the central team and other product specialists in understanding and prioritizing local initiatives on a quarterly basis.
About this role:
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Product Manager.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by understanding processes, and working with business to explore how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Analyse data and internal user feedback to build solid business cases to support and justify feature development.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary product point of contact for Sales, Restaurant Experience and Logistics.
- Define and communicate product strategy and roadmap to the regional and global product team
- Collects and coordinates feature requests from all departments; Prioritize and adjust the market product backlog according to strategic product value.
- Coordinate bug reports and change requests which includes customer-facing and internal-facing products
- Rollout features and ensure stakeholder involvement and education of the new product.
- At least 4 years of experience managing web and mobile consumer products as a product/tech specialist in an e-commerce company. Plus points if you have worked in a similar organization like ours.
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/e74b095c1.