Product Manager Full-time Job5 months ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 235 views
Fundnel is looking for someone to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the process of development, production and deployment.
Some Things To Know Before You Apply
- We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for clients
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
- We work really hard but play really hard as well
- Achieve business success by meeting user needs through the continuous planning and execution of digital product solutions
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evangelise the product, new ideas internally and externally by coordinate closely with all stakeholders of the product: Management, Tech team, Creative team, Marketing Team, Sales Team, Legal and Finance
- Develop, strategise and own the product roadmap after gathering input from all teams.
- Balance technology, user's experience and revenue generation: Innovate, take decisions and continuously measure everything that has significant impact on those decisions
- Reduce entropy by managing the huge influx of ideas and data, and prioritising every task so that technical, sales, marketing and design teams are always clear about their current goals and what's coming up next
- Manage product development and delivery closely with the lead developer(s) while consistently prioritising feature demands and backlog together with expected timelines
- Managing communication on product roadmap/timeline to all key stakeholders
- Develop key product metrics for each feature build and monitor results against metrics.
- Engage and challenge stakeholders to surface problems and refine ideas. Complement that with data and research to guide product development
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 3 years in the field of Product Management
- Strong understanding of project life cycles and methodologies
- Strong understanding of a variety of digital solutions and processes
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, using project management tools like JIRA
- Agile development experience
- Strong understanding of digital processes and tools such as UX, UAT, CMS, SEO, Content mapping, etc and their impact to strategic objectives
- Participate in reviewing QA and leading UAT plans
- Preferably certified in Project Management (PMP/Prince2/CITPM)
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please come prepared for an intensive round of interview.