Product Development Intern Internship Job3 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - Singapore - 138 views
Hands-on and on-the-ground learning of the following:
- Insights of product design and development cycles in medical device industry;
- Design and manufacturing knowledge on both hardware product and Integrated Circuit;
- On the ground clinical knowledge on vascular anatomy / physiology, and nephrology
- Implementation of Quality Management System in medical device industry
NephTech is a dynamic and forward-looking company, with driven and passionate team to bring the technology to success in order to alleviate the crippling healthcare expenditures for kidney disease. The candidate can look forward to a flat structure and help to implement new initiatives, bringing ideation to fruition through design thinking and discursive approach.
The Product Development Intern is expected to understand the clinical requirement and work with a multidisciplinary team to develop a hardware product:
- To design and conduct experiments on various design settings;
- To assist in managing the manufacturing of the product during production phase;
- To source for various manufacturers, materials, parts and components;
- To contribute ideas on design specifications;
- To help implement Quality Management System ISO13485:2016.
- Currently studying in university or polytechnics;
- Relevant Engineering background in electronics / mechanical / bioengineering is preferred, to work with integrated circuit / sensor / hardware industrial design;
- Experience in projects involving PCB design & prototype, or product design is a plus;
- Good documentation skills;
- Good problem-solving skills, self-motivation and team cooperation;
- Length of internship is negotiable (3 months or above is preferred); part-time is accepted.