Performance Marketing Executive Full-time Job7 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 369 views
The Performance Marketing Executive plays a key role in Sleek’s marketing operations. Responsible for planning and operating performance marketing campaigns for Sleek as well as developing under the responsibility of the Head of Demand Generation.
The Performance Marketing Executive provides the sales and marketing department with his ability to build and operate effective search & display campaign for the purpose of driving optimal campaign performance.
- Operates all performance marketing channels, campaigns and budget
- Plays an analytical role in the management of various display and search channels, conducting data analysis on each of these channels in order to maximise their performance and cost efficiency
- Conducts consistent researches in order to keep the business updated in the latest Performance Marketing market trends and keep the business ahead of its competition
- Demonstrates detailed industry knowledge on Performance Marketing and consistently applying strategic approaches that drive unique performance
- Works closely with the management in consistently growing market share and cost-efficiency
The Performance Marketing Executive ideally should possess a Master’s degree (in a Marketing, Information Sciences, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics or any other related field).
- A minimum of least 3 years working experience in a performance agency or at enterprise level
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Expert level in AdWords, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and other web analytics tools and platforms
- Problem solver at heart, you’re extremely meticulous and goal driven
Come and join our dynamic, friendly, and always supportive team, to learn, grow, and develop yourself and the company !
Email your resume to email@example.com with the reference PERFORMANCE-MARKETING-EXECUTIVE