Part-time Experienced Plant Maintenance Member Part-time Job4 months ago - Transportation & Logistics - Singapore - 129 views
Who are we?
A Better Florist is a diverse and international flower and gifting company based in Singapore. Since our launch, we have been featured in publications including Forbes, The Huffington Post, Business Times and more. We have been awarded first place in Tech in Asia Singapore, finalist in Tech in Asia Jakarta and a finalist in the Vulcan Post's Most Promising Startup to Look Out For in 2016.
We are hiring a skilled person to work in our officeplant rental maintenance team and to provide a great service to our clients. Responsibilities include:
- checking our customers’ plant conditions
- watering plants, pruning them, identifying and treating any plant disease/infection
- answering relevant client questions
- reporting any feedback back to other team members
- being an ambassador for our brand!
- Some plant or horticulture experience/knowledge required
- Reliable, punctual,good attention to detail, positive and professional attitude
- Good communication skills and a good level of English required
- Able to commit to a regular day every week for the long-term
- Friendly and presentable; you need to take instructions from our business manager and work directly for and in front of our final customers
- This role requires some physical walking/travel between office buildings (travel expenses will be reimbursed)
Start Date: July-August 2019
Timing: around 10 hrs/week or any 1 day per week
Hourly rate: $12-$15 per hour (dependent on experience)