Operations Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Transportation & Logistics - Singapore - 66 views
You will be working under the direct supervision of the company’s ChiefOperating Officer. You will be managing operations on a national scale inSingapore. Operation designs/planning/execution will be part of your dailyrepertoire.
Your main goal is to serve the operational objectives given to you by thecompany. Managing people, report handling, serving custom orders, governmentrelations are some of the other key responsibilities you will be dealing with.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for individuals, fresh graduates preferably who areconstantly trying to find ways to challenge themselves to grow. Individuals whoare self-motivated, innovative and carries an undying spirit in whatever theydo. Be ready to work hard as it would not be easy to keep up to our pace.
Basic Must Have
- Basic understanding to IOT and the smartphone ecosystem
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT etc.)
- Experience with managing people (could be from work orschool projects)
- Good communication skills (able to carry yourself withconfidence)
Nice to have
- Class 3 or higher Driving License
- Knowledge of UI/UX for app designs
- Former work experience in a closely related role
- Engineering (EEE or Mechanical) background
- Business/Statistics background
We were the first company to introduce a system to curb indiscriminate parking using a proprietary RFID technology; “The Geostation”. We were also the first company to introduce a feature to allow the use of EZlink cards to unlock bicycles.
On the fall of 2018 SG Bike managed to be one of the only 3 operators in Singapore (together with Mobike & OFO) to be granted an official bicycle sharing license by the Land Transport Authority (LTA).
SG Bike will continue to strive towards its vision to accelerate the use of bicycles to be a reliable 4th mode of public transport.