Operations intern / working student Singapore Internship Job11 months ago - Business Development - Singapore - 1063 views
Reebelo is an online B2C marketplace for pre-ownedelectronics. Our vision is to reduce e-waste by saving electronics from apremature death ! While doing so, we also enable people to save up to 70% ontheir favorite brands.
Our early-stage ecommerce startup buys, refurbishes andsells electronics online. Customers have the option to buy or rent a largevariety of second-hand electronic devices such as smartphones, notebooks,tablets, TVs or gaming hardware on www.reebelo.com. We are based in Singapore,and our target markets are Singapore and Malaysia. We recently received ourfirst investment and are looking to grow the team ! Join us if you want to bepart of a high-growth, disruptive startup with a positive impact!
About the role
We are looking for an operations intern / working student.You have the chance to be one of the first team-members. You will work togetherdirectly with the founders and experience hands-on how a startup is built. Thefocus of this position will be on operations and business development,including the following tasks:
● Support the founders on day-to-day operations
● Contact potential partners and manage existing partnerships
● Take responsibility for operational execution of onebusiness unit
● Improvement of business operations (e.g. device testing,fulfillment)
● Analysis of growth opportunities in SEA
● Expansion to the Malaysian & Indonesian market
● Starting in November, 3-6+ months preferred
You are motivated to learn something new in operations /business development and have a hands-on operation method? Great, that’s whatwe are looking for:
● Motivated person with startup attitude
● Business background
● You are already in your master’s degree or close tofinishing your bachelor’s degree
● You bring along relevant experience from previousinternships
● You are ambitions, a team-player and ready to make animpact
● Based in Singapore, business fluent in English
Nice to have:
● Previous experience in startups
● You speak Malaysian and/or know the Malaysian market well
Does that match with yourexpectations? If yes, it would be great to get to know you! Send us your CV,your LinkedIn profile and a brief summary on who you are and why you would liketo work at reebelo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our early-stage ecommerce startup buys, refurbishes and sells electronics online. Customers have the option to buy or rent a large variety of second-hand electronic devices such as smartphones, notebooks, tablets, TVs or gaming hardware on www.reebelo.com. We are based in Singapore, and our target markets are Singapore and Malaysia. We recently received our first investment and are looking to grow the team ! Join us if you want to be part of a high-growth, disruptive startup with a positive impact!