NephTech is a dynamic and forward looking company, with a driven and passionate team to bring the technology to success in order to alleviate the crippling healthcare expenditures for kidney disease.The candidate can look forward to a flat structure and implement new initiatives, bringing ideation to fruition through design thinking and discursive approach.
You will have a technical role in the design and development of microelectronics. He/She is expected to work with a multidisciplinary team, to evaluate and design system integrated circuit and hardware for internal power and communications to implement, enhance or revise NephTech’s new medical device products and bench tests.
- Develop audio frequency response test setup and methods for evaluating sensors
- Develop embedded electronic systems regarding audio signal processing. Preferably possess knowledge in FPGA.
- Work with communications protocols including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB.
- Work closely with Signal Processing Scientist, R&D Manager and Product Development Engineer.
- Conduct research, development and documentation typical of a medical device company.
- Contribute to maintaining and developing relevant components of a Design History File (DHF)
- Develop and execute relevant verification and validation (V&V) protocols and reports.
- Work Independently with vendors
- Relevant Engineering degree such as Electronics/Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 5 years experience in Electrical Engineering and circuit design experience. Medical device industry experience is preferred;with knowledge of IEC60601, IEC62304, ISO13485 and ISO14971.
- Experience working in the following field: sensor array design, digital signal processing
- Excellent documentation skills, problem solving skills, self-motivation and team cooperation.