Mechanic/Operation Executive Full-time Job8 months ago - Transportation & Logistics - Singapore - 290 views
You are required to be efficient with the use of “light tools” to repair/maintain the company ’s bicycles and IOT devices. Training will be provided for applicants with no former experience. Some of these repair works could be done offsite so do expect travelling to be part of your daily routine as well.
As a mechanic, youare responsible to be able to handle repair work orders given by the company. Youare also required to send reports back to HQ after a work order is done.
Basic Must Have
- Basic command in English (written and spoken)
- Able to use a smartphone efficiently enough to make reports
- Able to repair bicycles basic level (training will be provided)
Nice to have
- Driving ’s license class 3 and above
- Former experience in repair works (doesn’t have to be bicycle specific)
- Engineering background (Mechanical & Electrical)
We were the first company to introduce a system to curb indiscriminate parking using a proprietary RFID technology; “The Geostation”. We were also the first company to introduce a feature to allow the use of EZlink cards to unlock bicycles.
On the fall of 2018 SG Bike managed to be one of the only 3 operators in Singapore (together with Mobike & OFO) to be granted an official bicycle sharing license by the Land Transport Authority (LTA).
SG Bike will continue to strive towards its vision to accelerate the use of bicycles to be a reliable 4th mode of public transport.