Marketing Manager Full-time Job2 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 74 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to join our local marketing team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
About the job:
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Head of Marketing. The successful candidate will play a key role in building and executing marketing strategies and campaigns in Singapore, working closely with cross-functional teams in Singapore and Bangkok.
- Responsible for strategy & planning activities such as performance analysis, ideation & development of full year marketing strategies
- Ownership & planning of the content calendar, including all online & offline channels by working closely with the rest of the Singapore team
- Develop, plan and execute local marketing campaigns as well as reviewing campaign outcomes
- Work closely with regional content team based in Bangkok
- Take ownership of the budgets, ensuring spends hit key KPIs such as new customer acquisition, growth and re-order rates
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing role with at least 3 years experience covering Singapore
- Strong interest in the food delivery market in Singapore
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/458af5061