Legal Counsel Full-time Job3 months ago - Financial Services - Singapore - 115 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Legal Counsel for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and have exposure to a wide range of legal topics, then this may be the place for you!
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the head of Finance.
- Providing legal advice on operational matters for the business
- Drafting and negotiating contracts with third parties such as marketing partners, suppliers and restaurants
- Provide advice on privacy, competition, consumer law and other legal questions related to e-commerce as well as manage litigation
- Work closely with legal teams based in global HQ in Berlin and regional HQ in Singapore to ensure common standards and practices on all legal matters
- Liaise with other departments and management to help further develop our business model on a global level
- Responsible for all corporate governance and corporate secretarial matters
- Manage external law firms
- Minimum 4 years of legal experience with qualification to practise law in Singapore
- Hands on experience in broad commercial law
- E-commerce/internet industry experience is preferred but not a must
- Commercially astute, highly driven, and pragmatic with strong influencing expertise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/f92158f81