Key Account Marketing Manager Full-time Job7 months ago - Transportation & Logistics - Singapore - 285 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Key Account Marketing Manager to join our local marketing team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
The successful candidate will play a key role in building and executing marketing strategies and campaigns in Singapore, working closely with cross-functional teams in Singapore and Bangkok.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing in Singapore, this is a really exciting and challenging role, with key responsibilities including:
- Spearheading restaurant marketing for our top accounts (the likes of Burger King, KFC and Subway) to ensure that our partners feel the love, get the right exposure on our app, and see great results.
- Supporting our fantastic key account management team with development of marketing campaigns for partners and quarterly business reviews to measure marketing impact.
- Working with the sales & new business teams to pitch for great new partners, with tailored marketing plans & launch campaigns.
- Collaboration with our cross-market teams in Berlin, Singapore and Bangkok to ensure the key accounts have the right visibility on all online channels.
- Development of all vendor marketing activities in our 1H and 2H year plans.
- Leading marketing for our key shop accounts (like Hao Mart) to also ensure they get the right results, opt in to the best campaigns & co-fund high performing deals.
Our team culture is really important to us, and it’s key that we find the right person to join our fast paced, creative and fun local marketing team. Ideally we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience working in marketing, account management or agency experience.
- Knowledge of the F&B, retail or e-commerce business would be ideal.
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English (Singlish is a bonus), and someone who loves to communicate in GIFs.
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/2a97fc0e1