Junior Financial Controller Full-time Job4 months ago - Financial Services - Singapore - 175 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Junior Financial Controller for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! He/She has a solution-oriented mindset and sees it as a challenge to contribute to the financial planning of a fast growing start-up.
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Financial Controller. During the maternity leave of the financial controller, there will be a temporary reporting line to the Head of Finance.
- Support in financial planning & analysis on yearly budgeting, monthly rolling forecast and cash flow monitoring
- Consolidate data from the stakeholders from the management team and to input information in financial models in excel spreadsheet
- To run variance analysis and commentary to explain monthly results versus forecast/budget/prior year and provide early warning on deviations
- Support business strategies by participating in ad-hoc projects/initiatives supporting business strategies, drive cost-saving initiatives, and to provide recommendations to improve efficiencies as well as to promote a culture of innovation
- Seek opportunities to improve profitability and/or cash flow
- Provide audit support to the team as and when required
- Support the implementation of the SAP roll-out and improve processes with a bottom up approach
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in audit or consulting firm
- CIMA, ACCA, CPA, ACA qualifications will be preferred
- Proficient in Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup etc.)
- Analytical, detail & process oriented, with proactive problem solving approach
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills with hands-on mentality
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/487a20df1