IOS Developer Full-time Job10 months ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 333 views
Looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age iOS mobile applications at Perfomatix.
- Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile and choose the best technologies, components, and subsystems on different server-side tech.
- Driving innovations constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems and spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end services & features.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise within team and cross-team.
- Mentor/coach engineers to facilitate their development & provide technical leadership to them.
Skills we are looking for:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent qualification.
- 2-3 years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Should have experience leading small teams.
- Hands-on experience in iOS platform (Swift, Objective C, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, MVP architecture).
- Excellent data structure & amp; algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & amp; frameworks, broader cutting-edge technologies around server-side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like StackOverflow, Topcoder, GitHub, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
Perfomatix is a global technology company and we are the preferred tech partner for a number of organizations including startups, SMEs and enterprises, in their journey towards digital transformation. Our areas of expertise include Web, Mobile, Cloud, IOT, Analytics, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality. We also help clients with digital marketing, product videos and marketing collaterals. Perfomatix also makes tech-investments in startups by playing the CTO role. We have offices in Atlanta, Singapore and a development center in India. Think of us as your trusted IT partner, dedicated offshore team, partner in development strategy and your advocate for business transformation and success.