Investment Analyst (LOA Internship) Internship Job2 months ago - Financial Services - Singapore - 225 views
33 Capital Group is hiring interns for its Venture Capital arm and its Credit Fund in its Singapore and Hong Kong offices.
For our Venture Capital arm, we invest in early-stage technology companies, incubate start-ups and provide advisory services.
Our chairman is the chairman of Heliconia Capital, a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings.
We are in 4 countries and started operations in 2016. The operational team comprises of successful ex-investment bankers and startup founders who have successfully sold their companies to Alibaba and Rocket Internet.
LOA Investment Analyst Internship 2020 (Jan 2020 – May 2020), with potential of conversion.
Candidates will be given a stipend, meals allowances as well as transport allowance when required.
- Sourcing, evaluation, structuring and execution of investment transactions within technology and alternative lending industries
- Strategising and development of investment thesis including competitor analysis on opportunities
- Preparation of investment slide decks and financial modelling of credit instruments
- Presentation and marketing of investment propositions to senior management, investors and business partners
- Development of Helicap’s technology and data analytics platform
- Work with legal, financial and other consultants on fundraising and startup advisory
- Continuous investment management of venture capital deals and in terms of forecasting and monitoring financial returns
- Participate in Business Development initiatives within portfolio companies
Looking for candidates who are:
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and enjoys startup culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Open minded, curious and willing to learn
- Ability to multitask and work in fast-paced environment
- Willing to work through long hours and late nights when necessary, especially during peak seasons and deal closure periods
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com before 31st October with the subject title “LOA_Internship_2020_FirstName_LastName”. Applications will be conducted on a rolling basis.