Head of People and Talent Full-time Job8 months ago - Human Resources - Singapore - 234 views
“Nothing happens in a start-up company until you do it”
Smove is a young company that thrives on a clear vision to make cities more liveable and to solve all pain points around vehicle ownership by developing a service model around mobility & transportation.
We are very ambitious, but also know that great things will take time and there are no shortcuts to building a lasting and sustainable business with a great culture.
If you are a thinker-doer & self-starter, bring a growth mindset and you keep challenging yourself by building something meaningful, please continue reading. If you are able to thrive in an environment without clear-cut processes and even better, able to create lean, agile & innovative processes yourself, this job is for you.
As Head of People and Talent at Smove, you will help to build a thriving culture and environment where our employees are engaged and are able to perform at their fullest potential. You will drive culture and engagement and oversee talent initiatives focused on employee engagement and employee experience within a high purpose, high performance culture. You will have the responsibility for the strategic roadmap, design, implementation and day-to-day management and operation of the People Department. You can also expect to...
- Act as a Culture Crusader who aligns the business as a whole on our Vision, Mission, Values and business goals.
- Oversee all aspects of the People Department including performance management, learning and development, recruitment, onboarding, engagement, compensation and reward.
- Mentor two junior HR Co-ordinators and support them during their development.
- Continually review and better our internal platforms, initiatives and processes.
- Continuously support and encourage a high purpose, high performing, openness to feedback culture.
- Partner with senior business leaders to drive a rewarding Employee Experience.
- Drive talent management and succession plan strategies and ensure that we are providing challenging growth opportunities to our key talent.
ABOUT YOU: THE CHALLENGER
- Experience in all aspects of the recruitment and onboarding process, with bonus points for a knowledge of Greenhouse;
- Experience in working with a HRIS, with bonus points for a knowledge of BambooHR;
- A background knowledge of training, development & growth activities;
- Experience in engagement initiatives, with bonus points for a knowledge of Culture Amp;
- A track record of managing all aspects of 360 degree employee feedback initiatives;
- Awareness of how to integrate the Smove culture code, values & principles into HR processes;
- Exposure to managing and effectively spending HR budget;
- A track record of being data driven and metrics orientated;
- Experience in working with multi site operations within the APAC region;
- Experience in high growth organisations.
- Possess a Degree in HR with a mandatory 5+ years of high growth work experience;
- Self motivated and self directed, takes initiative;
- Team player;
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, with flawless written and spoken English;
- Open minded, with an energetic and positive growth mindset;
- Willing to experiment;
- Connects well with people, high degree of empathy;
- High EQ;
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Interest in mobility and shared transport solutions;
- Be willing to contribute to all aspects of the business.
- Startup experience;
- International expansion experience;
- Multi site APAC experience;
- Locally based in Singapore.
If this sounds like you and you are driven to learn new things, get in touch. We have high expectations but don't be afraid to contact us.
If none of our current roles exactly fit but you are extraordinary at something and passionate about what we’re creating, we’d love to hear from you anyway!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.