Head of Partnerships Full-time Job1 month ago - Business Development - Singapore - 76 views
The Head of Partnerships will be a core member of our Singapore team. You will be working with the Business Development Team as well as various stakeholders in order to grow existing partnerships and deliver high quality performance and brand partnerships that benefit our users. Working directly with banks, telcos, media, brands and agencies, the successful candidate will work across our suite of products to plan, create, negotiate and deliver best in market partnerships across our platform and beyond.
The successful Head of Partnerships will:
- Maintain, retain and explore successful business partnerships with strategic partners in Singapore and managing all aspects of the interaction with our partners
- Broaden the brand of Native through establishing partnerships with quality bases that synergises with our offerings
- Enhance business value & revenue streams from existing top partnerships, while maintaining and growing a healthy pipeline of new partnership leads.
- Structure deals, build relationships, lead and close negotiations, build the business case for new or renewed deals with strategic partners and coordinate across multiple Native departments. You are expected to professionally, legally and amicably handle all partnership disputes.
- Manage the team’s performance in key results aligned with companies’ objectives
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in Business Development/Strategic Partnerships/Growth Marketing within the e-commerce and/or PR/Marketing industry
- Bachelor’s Degree (University) required
- Strong networking and account management capabilities with proven track records. A preferred candidate would be one with a track record of establishing strategic partnerships with established partners
- Excellent in communication, business & reporting skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the e-commerce industry
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
In just 2 months since launched, Native found itself at position 9 on the top charts of the Apple App Stores and the number 1 position of the Android Play Store. Featuring over 2,000 activities and experiences from over 21 countries and 70 cities, the company is a booking service for activities such as attraction tickets, day tours and unique localized experiences. In 2 months, Native has grown to become the largest bookable database of activities in Singapore!
Through the Native brand, we work to help our users travel as a local to gain new perspectives and understanding of a country, its culture and way of life.