Growth Marketing Manager Full-time Job3 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 100 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! In such a highly competitive environment, we’re all about bringing on the smartest people as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” approach.
We’re looking for a highly analytical, driven and autonomous Growth Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
About the job:
The successful candidate will play a key role in driving orders and new customer acquisition in Singapore, working with a cross-functional team based in Singapore, Bangkok and Berlin. Reporting to the Head of Marketing in Singapore, this is a newly created role which is yours to shape as you grow.
- Ownership of all growth specific campaigns, with a key focus to increase orders & new customers through promotions & deals
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for user acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Proactively recommend and implement new approaches to identify areas for growth
- Analysis of all on-going deals and promotions, including daily tracking of performance and budget management
- Weekly review of all online and offline marketing performance reports, escalating issues to global teams when necessary & driving structural improvements
- Conduct and present competitive analysis and market research
- Translate ideas and spearhead creative project execution to grow the business
- Area-specific campaigns, including area launches or new product feature launches
- 5-7 years work-related experience preferably in e-commerce industry focusing on campaigns, promotions and deals
- Highly analytical, with a proven ability to understand complex data & transform insights into ideas
- Experience working in digital marketing and/or performance marketing
- In addition to marketing, operations experience is a strong plus
- Must have at least 1 year of working experience in Singapore
- Positive attitude with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment with a steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Tasty Thursdays (who doesn’t love free food!), plus heaps of training, team bonding and development initiatives
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/e95cc43c1