Design Intern Internship Job6 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 543 views
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal offers personal insurance such as travel, personal accident, motor insurance and business insurance such as group employee benefits, cybersecurity. PolicyPal works with 16 global insurance companies, enables you to buy insurance instantly at affordable premiums with rewards points.
About the role
We are looking for a design intern who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment. He/she should be proactive, organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner. Someone who is independent but also able to collaborate in a team environment. Reporting directly to our Design Lead, you will play a key role in creating visually engaging designs across all major platforms, primarily our website, app and social media channels.
- Assist in the creation of high-quality designs for online/offline media (annual reports, newsletters, brochures, posters, digital banners, etc)
- Supporting our Design Lead in designing our website components, EDMs, apps, social banners, and other related works
- Work closely with the marketing team to create visually engaging designs across all major platforms, primarily our website, app and social media channels.
- Keeping the brand consistency on all developed materials
- Assist in the production of videos for PolicyPal
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) related software and Sketch App
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Excellent visual and technical design skills
- A committed team player, self-reliant, responsible, passionate about design, and strives to add value to every project
- Proactive in receiving direction while willing to share ideas and learning experiences
- Proactive and responsive in delivering high-quality works that support the team and the company
- A can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgment
- Background in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia or equivalent
- Basic video-editing skills