Graphic Design Intern Internship Job2 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 69 views
We are looking for a graphic design intern who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment. You should be proactive, organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner. Someone who is independent but also able to collaborate in a team environment.
Reporting directly to our Graphic Design Lead, you will play a key role in creating visually engaging designs across all major platforms, primarily our website, app and social media channels. Please send in your portfolios to email@example.com.
• Create high-quality designs for online/offline media (annual reports, newsletters, brochures, posters, digital banners, etc)
• Understand a project brief and carry it out from conceptualization to execution
• Ensure brand consistency on all developed materials
• Responsible for designing our website components, EDMs, apps, social banners and other related works
• Candidate should possess a background in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia or equivalent
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) related software and Sketch App
• Highly organized and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent visual and technical design skills
• A committed team player, self-reliant, responsible, passionate about design, and strives to add value to every project
• Proactive in receiving direction while willing to share ideas and learning experiences
• Proactive and responsive in delivering high-quality works that support the team and the company
• A can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgement