Frontend Software Engineer Full-time Job2 weeks ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 40 views
| Helicap (http://heli-cap.com/) is a fast-growing FinTech start-up based in Singapore and the 1st FinTech Fund Management Investment Platform that specializes in the $500 bil alternative lending space in South-east Asia, HK & Australia. |
At Helicap, we are agnostic investors promoting industry’s best practices through our strategic expertise and provide lending capital to hundreds of platform partners who access 200 million potential borrowers in the region, enabling them to transform the way corporates and consumers access credit today.
Established at the start of 2018, the company has successfully raised more than US$1.5 million in its seed round and US$5mil for Pre-Series A - one of the largest for a FinTech startup in Asia. We are licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
We are looking for self-driven, highly-motivated Engineers who are excited to build a secure, resilient and scalable revenue-generating Fintech Platform. Come join us on this super-exciting greenfield build-out!
· Involve actively in key architectural and design decisions
· Work closely with the rest of Engineering Team and Helicap Investment & Credit Teams to roll-out business features
· As a Frontend engineer, build and ship secure, slick & mobile-friendly UIs for our platform users
· 3+ years of solid, hands-on Frontend development experience with proven record of successfully shipping products
· Strong experience in software development & delivery best practises like - TDD, CI/CD
· Strong experience in building feature-rich dashboards with extensive charts/graphs
· Cares deeply about UX and have an intuitive feel for good design
o React.js, Redux, Hooks, Material-UI
o Testing Frameworks/Libraries - Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc
o Visualisation & Charting Libraries
o Public Cloud (AWS/GCP)
· Bonus Points:
o Previous early stage start-up experience
o Any prior experience with Databases (MongoDB/PostgreSQL), Python
o Good understanding of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) - Top 10 security risks
The successful candidate will join a fast-growing company that is a pioneer in its field in Southast Asia, HK & Australia. Stock options available.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a start-up culture, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Frontend Software Engineer_FirstName_LastName”.
Fintech Investments Platform that specializes in the alternative lending space in South-east Asia & Oceania. We are agnostic investors promoting industry’s best practices through our strategic expertise. We provide lending capital to platform partners and enable them to transform the way corporates and consumers access credit today.