Field Study Coordinators / Engineers / Analysts Part-time Job1 month ago - Medical & Healthcare - Singapore - 32 views
Work with a dynamic and forward looking company, with a driven and passionate team to bring the technology to success in order to alleviate the crippling healthcare expenditures for kidney disease!
In an upcoming clinical study, NephTech aims to collect data for technology development, in collaboration with our clinical partners from Singapore General Hospital (SGH) and technical partners from Nanyang Technology University (NTU).
The Field Study Coordinator/Engineer/Analyst will undergo some basic training for equipment handling and debugging of devices. He/She is expected to work with a multidisciplinary team to collect field study data from patients.
- Studying relevant Engineering or Science degree preferred, to work with sensors and electronics.
- Good analytical skills and self-motivation for quick on the ground problem solving, and quick to learn new technology independently.
- Observant to clinical settings.
- Work and interact with patients and clinicians,preferably speak fluent mother tongue.
- Experience with working on huge datasets on Microsoft Excel and documents on Microsoft Word (preferred for study coordinator)
- Punctual and able to commit at least 1-2 day /week
Candidates can expect to receive hands-on and on-the-ground learning of the following:
- Operational aspects of a medical device clinical study inSingapore
- Clinical knowledge of vascular anatomy / physiology and nephrology
- Insights of product design and development cycles in medical device industry