Executive Assistant Full-time Job9 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 328 views
Roles & Responsibilities
We’re looking for an energetic and proactive Executive Assistant who will be responsible for executive level administrative support and assist on general administration work. You will support the Company's finance functions, as well as day-to-day office operational and administrative functions within our Singapore office. More specifically, you will assist with the following tasks:
- Administrative support to the CEO and management team (including booking hotels and flights, renting cars, etc).
- Take care of the office guests and assist with the meeting rooms’ management.
- Assist management with paperwork and presentations.
- Preparation of payment vouchers for vendors.
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines.
- Network and communicate with Operations,Financial department within and outside the company.
- Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings.
- Resupplying office sundries.
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- 3+ years of experience in Administration or on a similar position - is a must.
- Strong communication skills,analytical skills, attention to details and deadlines
- Quick learner.
- A strong collaborator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Able to receive direction and then work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a start-up is a plus.