ETL Developer Full-time Job4 months ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 261 views
• Understanding the business rules completely based on high level document specifications and implementations
• Develop ETL Packages efficiently and write customized transformational scripts to perform complex tasks.
• Analyze requirements and data model and prepare mappings document
• Employ comprehensive unit testing to ensure the delivery meets the business requirement without compromising performance
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues. Debug, tune and optimize code for optimal performance.
• Prepare detail technical design document, unit test cases and capture test results
• Develop and implement technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other ETL-related activities.
• Ticket handling and problem ticket analysis skills.
• Analyze and fix data issues raised by business.
BigTapp Analytics is a Singapore headquartered Big Data Analytics Organization with operations in ASEAN Countries, India and US. We provide highly scalable Big Data Engineering and Data Science solutions for FSI/ Retail/ Telco and Healthcare Customers. Either Cloud based or on premise, our solutions are used by our customers for requirements like Customer Lifecycle Management, Marketing Analytics, Customer Journey in Retail Malls etc. Our solutions are augmented, as needed, by our NLP based IP that can predict the intent of an individual or corporate along with other defining attributes like Sentiments, Buzz, Lifevents and Relationships. Our latest solution leveraging NLP is optimal match of resumes to JDs, a solution targeted towards HR Functions and organizations in the requirement-to-recruit value chain.