Embedded Computer Vision Developer Full-time Job11 months ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 418 views
Looking to work with other driven programmers, engineers and designers on ground breaking medical technology? Skin cancer diagnosis is currently a slow, expensive and none-too-accurate process. Here at Iko, we have been working hard on our patent-pending imaging technology and are developing our platform to increase early cancer detection and save lives. We’re now looking for world-class talent to join our development team.
Iko is a small, Singapore based startup with clinical trials taking place in some of the most prestigious facilities in the world.
Our office is in a beautiful modern shophouse, accompanied by a variety of other startups under one umbrella company. Enjoy the closeness of a small startup team, with the vibrancy of a communal environment.
As part of a small close-knit team, you’ll be working directly on core product development and will have direct impact on the success of our venture.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated developer to take charge of the development of our embedded device application software, running on the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 SoM.
The role includes implementing the necessary algorithms for real-time data processing, user feedback and device control.
- A supportive, informal environment of other experienced programmers, engineers and designers.
- Complex and meaningful work, with the opportunity to see for yourself how clinicians, patients and healthcare systems stand to benefit.
- Good monthly salary; performance-based annual bonus.
- Qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Highly proficient in C++.
- Highly proficient in parallel computing with CUDA.
- Experience developing on the NVIDIA Tegra based SoC / SoM (NVIDIA Jetson) highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in Computer Vision and 3D Graphics highly advantageous.
- Initiative and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Tenacity to solve hard and interesting problems.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills.