Digital Marketing Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Financial Services - Singapore - 57 views
PolicyPal, Asia's leading insurtech firm that aims to help you to understand your financial needs and empowers you to take control of your financial future. Our team of licensed financial advisers will assess your financial health and create a plan to help you protect and grow your wealth.
PolicyPal Group work with NTUC Income, AIA, Aviva, AXA, Manulife, Sompo, Liberty, QBE, Ergo, HL Assurance, MSIG, Singapore Life, FWD, Allianz, Etiqa, Tokio Marine, Chubb, Aetna, Markel, Cigna, Life Insurance Corporation of India, Friends Provident International, China Taiping, EQinsurance to offer the best protection and coverage.
As PolicyPal’s Digital Marketing Manager, you will take the lead on developing the marketing strategy in line with the company’s objectives. You will be responsible for developing acquisition strategies, identifying customers and new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with various stakeholders. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures. Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company's advertising campaigns.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- Create, A/B test and optimize marketing retention strategies to retain clients and grow user base
- Work to educate customers on the benefits of PolicyPal's app in order to drive customer satisfaction, retention and re-engagement
- Develop multi-channel marketing strategies (email, mobile, web) for customer lifecycle, onboarding, growth, and retention programmes
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop communications and campaigns that drive early adoption and continued engagement from customers with our service across platforms
- Proactively develop, design and monitor loyalty programs and campaigns to help drive user base growth
- Collaborate with the creative team on promotional materials, including email, video, direct mail, and site banners
- Work closely with various business units to develop objectives
- Evaluate the customer service and user experience and identify areas of improvement
- Evaluate program results and optimize as needed
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Be knowledgeable both theoretically and practically in traditional marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing, SEO, SEM, content marketing strategies & CRM
- Proven leadership skills in running a successful marketing team
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Familiar with and be able to plan budget, strategies and optimize paid ads (Google Ads, FB/IG Ads, Youtube Ads, etc)
- Able to accurately measuring campaigns in terms of CPA, CPC, reach, engagement, etc.
- Clear ability to set and prioritize goals
- Familiar with Google Analytics, FB Insights
- Have good analytical skills, able to analyze marketing campaign insights, sales figures and trends, know how to make sense of data
- Ability to make sound decisions independently and under pressure
- Problem solver, with the ability to work in a fast-paced and "get the job done" culture
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Resourceful and adept at research
- Prior working experience in the insurance industry, knowledge of and interest of insurance product
If you are excited to be part of our innovative digital direct insurance broker team, email your resume to email@example.com today!