Digital Marketing Intern Internship Job1 year ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 964 views
- Manage and execute / implement full spectrum of marketing & communications achieving company goals and targets
- Conceptualize development and execution of advertising creative ideas, design and layout in support of all marketing activities such as advertising, print and digital media (print, direct mailers, newsletters etc.)
- Conceptualize copywriting & production of presentation materials, online content, marketing collaterals – brochure, EDM, presentation slides, fact sheets etc.
- Conduct market research on competitors marketing campaign, brand positioning and awareness
- Develop marketing plans and strategies which is inline with the corporate identity to increase brand awareness and market share
- Drive digital marketing programs for the business with strong focus and understanding of product branding
- Manage the professional website content architecture and identify approaches / strategies to improve the website
- Carry out Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Google Adwords / backlink marketing campaign
- Conceptualize and set up lead generation platform through different marketing channels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing channels and activities
- Min GCE ‘A’ Level / Diploma / Degree in any marketing discipline
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- Must be well-organized, well groomed & possesses pleasant disposition
- Excellent command in written and verbal English and Chinese (Mandarin) - in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, mature and analytical
- High levels of creativity
- Enthusiastic, results-oriented and able to work independently
- Meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and handle pressure well
Interested candidates may send us a detailed resume, photo of yourself, current remuneration package and marketing portfolio (if any) to us by clicking on "Apply Now" button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.